Recently you may have seen a number of stories in the media relating to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Carbon Monoxide is odourless, colourless, tasteless and known as the “SILENT KILLER” Any appliances that use gas, oil, kerosene, or wood can produce carbon monoxide.
The most common fuel burning appliances that can produce carbon monoxide around the home are gas space heaters, gas wall furnaces, gas hot water systems, gas patio heaters, pool heating, LPG gas bbq and portable patio heaters.
It is extremely important to get these appliances serviced on a regular basis.
Only a licensed gas fitter should test, inspect and service your gas appliance.
Call our office today to schedule in a service of your gas appliances.
Servicing your gas appliance not only saves you money… It could save your family’s life.